- All of our workshops are designed to link into the Curriculum For Excellence, and to provide real life experiences for the pupils involved. Every pupil will be able to work and handle replica objects, wear costumes, grow food and process it and taste it, and make objects, just as our ancestors did 2000 years ago.
- We like to start and finish our workshop sessions on the roundhouse mat, and we always finish off with a traditonal scottish storytelling for the last 15 minutes of the workshop.
Click on the links below to find out more. Projects 1-3 are due to begin May 2013.
All other projects can be run any time.
- There is only space for 10 schools to participate in 2013, so sign up soon!
9. The Roman Mosaic Workshop PDF
10. Jacobite Tartan Weaving Workshop PDF
11. Viking Games workshop PDF